Tsubasa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

travel through different worlds, seeking out a answer or item

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regen country

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Regen country.. also known as the rain country, hold the great vampiric family who appeared to come out fo hiding 3 months after the events of syaoran and his friends.
the main family holds most of the country for them selves. the rest belongs to the mages of the Licht clan.
those 2 clans are at war at the very moment, simply because the Licht clan doesn't want vampires stepping foot in their world.
Back to top Go down
https://tsubasa-vampirerain.forumotion.com
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:48 pm

One day Sonne walked in between the Licht Clan's land and the land that held the vampires to see all who had fallen from the war between the 2 clans
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Bodies covered the ground of the land, suddenly a man stood and wiped his face off.
He was known as the vampire Jaken.
He looked over at the girl who had been approaching.
"who are you?" He asked dusting off the shoulder of his coat with a hand covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:11 pm

She looked at the man "My name is Sonne, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Jaken shifted feet, crossing his arms.
"Jaken Rainian. the leader of the Rainain clan's Army."
He closed his eyes and opened them, his eyes turned bright yellow, slightly glowing.
Three men approached Jaken.
"bro, lets go! dad'll be mad."
One said.
the three all looked like the same guy, just different styles. the one of the right, had glasses while holding a tomb on and the one on the left was holding a spear.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Sonne looked between the 3 men and went back to looking at the dead and walking "Nice to meet you Jaken."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Jaken looks back at the girl.
"hmph." He turned and walked back to a city, far in the distance.
The three men followed.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Sonne blinked at the man "Well fine then be a jerk, i was just being nice and didn't want to interrupt your guy's meeting or whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:37 pm

The one in the glasses turned and smiled.
"You a vampire?"
the middle one turned and looked the man in glasses.
"Koyan, lets go!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Sonne blinked at the man in glasses "Yeah i am. What about it?"
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:40 pm

"Would you like to come with us? we are trying to find more vampires to help out with the main family's plans."
The spearman blinked for a second.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:44 pm

"What type of plans would that be if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to know before i make my decision and end up finding out that i got into trouble." she picked up a mage's body and moved it to the side "Ah there's what i'm looking for." she picked up a pouch and sifted through it
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 pm

"Simple, helping us find some new warriors.
you wont have to fight, but it would be nice to have someone that is nonfamily help.No one will find out you were helping us, we'll make sure."
the spearman spoke.
"i'm am kayan...may you know of the dementional witch?"
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Sonne pulled out a handful of healing herbs "Sure count me in then." she looked at the spearman "i just might since i roam a lot, describe what you know of her and i might be able to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:00 pm

"shes a witch as you know. She often wears dress and has long black hair.her names Yukko" Jaken said.
someones phone went off.
koyan pulled out his cell and answered it.
"what?"
He frowned.
"alright." he closed his phone.
"you can speak with her on the way back. we need to head to the manor"
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Sonne pulled out a smaller pouch filled with money and and dumped out the rest of the mage's pouch and put the herbs and the money back in it and tied it to her wrist "Yeah i've seen her, i don't know her personally or anything." she put the mage's body and started walking in the direction the guys were heading before they stopped
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Jaken blinked at the girl and the continued walking.
"she says she knows 5 people who might help."
Jaken smiled slightly
"I heard ones a vampire. and the other 4 arent. one of them is a mokona."

They arrived at the manor, and pushed the doors open, revealing a huge red and vanilla interior.
pillars lined the walls on each side, as the was a set of stairs on each side, leading up to a second floor. under neath was a set of doors with indoor rose bushes, colors as blue as the sky.
the house had many odd things about it.
there was a huge painting of a girl and her daughter at the top of the stair case.
The middle man walked forward.
"sis!! we're here!" 2 girls ran out and giggles , tripping down the stairs and tackled the boy.
"kyle!! we missed you!!" one squeaked.
"wheres dad?" Kyle asked.
"in the throne room" the other said smiling, letting go of her brother
Jaken looked at them irritably.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Sonne looked at Jaken and went back to walking "Gotta make a living somehow."

Once at the manor she stayed behind the guys looking around and sighed whispering "Just like being back at home but prettier."
she blinked at the girls and stepped back watching
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

all of them walked into the throne room ahead of them, being greeted by a mokona landing on jakens face.
"mokona," a woman laughed. "you know how he is, dont pounce him."
"yuuko!!!" the girls ran to her and hugged her.
"hello girls." she said.
"i want you all to meet the 5 i p[promised I'd send to help."
Yuuko pointed at a group standing at the foot of the stairs to the throne, who had looked at the others when they entered.
"the one with the blond hair is Fay, hes a vampire and mage.the one with the black is kurgi-" "its kurogane you witch!" the man barked at the woman
"i mean kurogane." she giggled "the brown haired boy is syaoran. and the girl is princess sakura of clow country. and you all already know the 5th, mokona." she pointed to the fuz ball who was still on a angry jaken.
"get this rabbit off me!" he barked.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Sonne walked over and plucked Mokona from Jaken's face then set Mokona down and leaned against a wall watching
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Jaken looked at the group
"hmm" he grinned
the 3 brothers grinned aswell.
"are we all training 1 of them?"
Kyle asked.
"yes" the king replied.
"whos training who?" sakura asked.
"can i train fay?" kyle asked pleadingly
"you? train a vampire? you cant even train a rat to sit."
kayan laughed at his brother.
"neither can you."
kyle replied.
"its only fair that the lead gets the vampire. simply because he isnt like most kyle." the witch spoke.
"not only did your mother give his mortality but also she gave his blood a power to feed other vampires, even if they are to feed on only one person. so it broke the chain that kept fay locked down on just feeding on kuro. its much safer for kurogane now." the witch spoke up.
the triplets glared at Yuuko.
"we'll figure the rest out later, we have a new vampire who wishes to join and help us plan, she seems to be looking for something, maybe we can help her." jaken mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Sonne stared at Jaken "My name is Sonne Moka and to be more specific I'm a Vampire Mage and i'd rather keep what i'm looking for to myself if you don't mind, it's a personal thing."
She bowed her head to the others
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Jaken blinked" i was gonna introduce you but alright"
Jaken turned to the king
"whos gonna keep her with them? see if she can help us train one of the people."
he asked the king
"let her decide"
he replied
"who you wanna hang out with until we meet up during dinner?" kyle asked.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Sonne blinked "I'd choose either Koyan or Kayan , if you guys are talking about me that is." she pulled out a strip of cloth and pulled up her hair into a ponytail
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Kyle frowned and grumbled at his brothers
"i'll train syaoran!" he raised his hand.
"looks like i have fay" jaken stuck his tongue out at kyle.
"i'll train kurogane and watch sonne" koyan smiled
"i'll train sakura and watch mokona." kayan sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regen country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regen country
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next