Tsubasa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

travel through different worlds, seeking out a answer or item

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Namida smiled.
"lets head to Mokusei no shimo, its a restraunt. i'll tell you on the way, i'm starving!" he headed to the sidewalk to the left, leading deeper into the city.
The cars where quiet but in a way, they were very high tech for a world, yet in piffle, the technology made them float. here, they had a glowish paint to them, it was neon. they had glowing lights in the rims, and most of the cars had wings on the back. usually lit by a neon break light.
Back to top Go down
https://tsubasa-vampirerain.forumotion.com
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Sonne giggled "Ok i was actually thinking of asking where there was a restaurant." she followed Namida
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Namida laughed
"anyway, i met them 2 years ago, they pretty much have known me since then, i have helped them with most things they might need help on."
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Sonne smiled "That's good that you help them. They always been the same throughout the 2 years that you've known them?"
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 pm

"oh no" the tiger chuckled and approached a building with its lights on.
"they change much during time, aswell as everyone else... well, were here, lets get some food." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Sonne giggled "I guess that's a good thing that people change. Ok." walked into the building
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:45 pm

The tiger walked in and blinked
"hello namida!" taiyo smiled.
yuui turns and smiled.
"you guys getting a late night dinner?" he snickered
"even vampires can eat and drink human food?" namida questioned
"yup" yuui replied.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Sonne smiled "Hey Yuui. We were actually just walking around and taking in the sites and Namida suggested dinner." she giggled and scratched the back of her head "I forgot to tell you Namida that i'm a Vampiric Mage."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 pm

"oh?" he blinked
"that makes you and yuui and taiyo the same in ways."
taiyo is only slightly vampire, she is more dark mage/ priestess."
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Sonne grinned "Yeah." she looked at Taiyo "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm

"hello"
she bowed her head slightly in respect.
yuui looked at her with caring eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Sonne bowed her head as well "I'm Sonne Moka, sorry about earlier."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:06 pm

"I am sorry as well."
taiyo smiled then looked at yuui
"how is yuuko alive anyway, didnt she get killed?"
she asked
"its a temperary spell the head of the Rainian family put on here, she only has a year left." yuui frowned
the tiger sat at a table by yuui and taiyo.
"sonne, come sit over here. they have great food." namida smiled
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Sonne nodded "ok." she sat at the table
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:17 pm

"so are you joining them?" namida asked
"huh? oh, i cant. i have things to attend to here." taiyo said.
"aww that sucks." the tiger frowned
"Chelsey, can you bring me some bacon?" the tiger blinked
yuui chuckled.
"we havent even ordered yet yuui." taiyo said to him.
"ah, i forgot.." he smiled.
chelsey and karin came over
"i'll get nami's table Karin." chelsey smiled
"kay!"

"i'd like some tea please." taiyo smiled at the waitress.
"same for me aswell." yuui added in.
"alright!" the waitress left the table.

Chelsey looked at sonne
"havent seen you before, you a traveler?"
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Sonne smiled "Yes i am a traveler. Well it's been put off for a little bit til i'm doing helping some people then i'll be back to traveling."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm

"who are you helping?" the girl asked.
"me and my group" yuui said.
"oh yuui, did you force her?"
chelsey frowned
"no the vampire family in umm, dang i forgot the name of the place"
he scratched his head.
"its okay, i heard they force alot upon people."
chelsey glared at yuui.
"you arent helping them with their little war are you?"she asked
"yeah... we are.. why?" yuui blinked
"they arent nice at all, the enslave humans for their on pleasures, and their son is the worst! after his sister samantha died, hes been stalking taiyo cus she looked like samantha.
i dont like it, i mean, my sis traveled there with her mage friends and her friend died infront of her eyes because they ran into vampires on accident." chelsey frowned.
"anyway, carrying on, what would you like for tonight miss sonne?"
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Sonne blinked "They didn't force me to do anything. Koyan asked and i asked for the details and said sure, though i'll be glad when the war is over and it all calms down. Are you referring to Jaken?" she looked at chelsey "I'll have a coffee please."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:38 pm

"yes jaken. and alright" she smiled and walked off.

Yuui and taiyo were brought their tea.

"this really bothers me...." yuui said, looking into his cup
"i mean, their mages, much like myself. i bacame a mage after i got my magic back from syaorans copy."

taiyo looked at him
"what did you talk to kurogane about?"
yuui looked up.
"i told him about our past, me yours and fays. he wanted to know what i was going to do since you said no."
yuui looked at sonne.
"you never learned our pasts did you?" he blinked.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Sonne raised an eyebrow "Well now Jaken has a skeleton in his closet apparently and no i haven't Yuui."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 pm

taiyo blinked hearing that saying
"uh-"
yuui cuckled.
"well i had a twin Fay, we were dubbed the twins of misfortune. a month before out king had gone mad, taiyos family had visited, we had got to meet her, in which resulted in her family loving us.but they had to leave. me,fay and taiyo had alot of fun, but a week after they left, the king went mad and finally ,for our punishment of being born, we were put in a giant tower, i ended up separated from fay, i was at the base of the tower, fay was at the top.a long time pasted, and me and him became weak. the tower was a dump for bodies. the king killed many, but then finally he was killed and thrown down. a man came by, who is now dead, he was Fei Wong Reed. you might have heard of him.
i wished for fay to get out, but he forced me out when a man named Ashura came by, he was king of celes.i had grown to become a mage with him, until he killed all of celes but me, so i escaped from celes after sailing him in a chunk of fluorite.
after i fled, i went to yuuko, thats where i met kurogane and syaoran. thats where out journey started and it ended after wong reed died. then we started another. which was originally started in clow country. the rumors of celes being opened was a lie, it was a gate that led to a world that we dont even know much about. so we are trying to find it.
but we were forced into helping the family of vampires.and the rumors of me and kurogane being in our own worlds were wrong to. we were in clow ever since reed died." after yuui had finished, chelsey was back with nami's bacon and sonnes coffee.
chelsey set down the stuff and smiled, walking back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Sonne blinked "so what happened to Fay? is he still around?" she sipped on the coffee
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:15 pm

"I dont know... for all i know hes dead."
yuui sipped his tea, taiyo was reading some notes that she got from tomoyo last she saw her.
"so, clothes shopping tomorrow?" yuui looked at taiyo who was deep in thought reading the notes.
yuui pulled the notes away form her face
she jumped
"oh shopping? but arent you leaving since you didnt get me to join?" she blinked
"i guess so." he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Sonne grinned "Don't worry about us leaving, we can stay here for a couple of extra days since we're looking for someone. I'm sure the others would like to have a day before we go since we've only just arrived here."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:26 pm

"well thats good then" she smiled.
"i wanny talk to you and yuui more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai   Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raeve, The Keikan no shōrai
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tsubasa :: Worlds :: Your travels-
Jump to: