Tsubasa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

travel through different worlds, seeking out a answer or item

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

saramine country

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonne

Sonne

saramine country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Fay tilted his head "The guy you were bickering with earlier correct?"
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 pm

"yeah after i stabbed him, he kept his distance but still declared his love for me everyday." kuroko sighed and looked at the love birds.
his pony tail hung from the back of head as he hung his head off the side of the bed
"who knows kurogane, could of been himself..as odd as that sounds."
yuui cuddled up to kurogane.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Fay grumbled "He needs to learn distance then." he shuddered at the thought "eww."
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 pm

"as i said, odd." he chuckled and yawned.
"man we just got up to, its already night."
"its cus mokona changes the time alittle when we travel, thats why yuui's due date...is closer x.x"
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Fay laid down and went to sleep "Well hopefully it won't be that much sooner cause we really don't need going into labor while we're searching."
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 pm

kuroko looks at kurogane who was giving him the 'wtf are you doing just laying there' look
kuroko sighed and picked fai up and out him in hsi bed and sat on the window sill, looking at the deep red sky.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Sonne woke up and gently climbed out of the bed laying Aiko and Mokona down thinking (Yay i'm not a pillow anymore!) she looked around the room
Hitoshi got up and wandered around "This place is boring."
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:29 pm

kurogane looked at the now sleeping yuui and fai and got up slowly and stood next to kuroko.
"want show me around this place?" he asked quietly
"sure. but be quiet" he said geting off of the window sill.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Hitoshi left his room quietly and walked over to Sonne's room and stuck his head in to see Sonne sitting in a chair reading a book
She looked at him and whispered "Hey Hitoshi."
he quietly came into the room and sat down next to her and whispered "Hey. what are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 pm

kuroko walked down the stairs and walked to the front and opened a door behind the huge stand they had up for speaches.
kurogane blinked and followed him down the long narrow passage to reveal a huge gloomy room. the flooring was a black marble with a tint of red.
the carpet in the middle was blood red and the curtains and drapes hanging form the ceiling was also blood red and had many holes. there were steps and a huge chair.
"think about sitting in that chair your whole career...i did that for a month. i took lead while the leader was on family business."
kuroko mumbled to kurogane
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Sonne grinned "I'm reading Play Dead, it's a murder mystery book except the girl isn't really murdered like people think so she plays dead for a while til she figures out who's been trying to kill her."
Hitoshi blinked "Wow i didn't think you like murder mysteries."
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 pm

syaoran open his eyes and sat up
"sonne, you seem to know that rumor, its been bothering me, how do you know it?"
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Sonne closed her book and looked at Syaoran "Well i'm a traveler for starters, i hear a lot of rumors while i'm traveling but this one i had overheard a demon telling another demon about it. The rumor went 'One day not so long ago there was a woman born with powers as soon as she was born demon had died from her power even though they were no where near her, she was dubbed a guardian of the dead since apparently some corpses were risen and some had fallen. Then she was sent away for some unknown reason and was never heard from again.' Who knows if that whole rumor is true though but it's obvious that Taki is the guardian of the dead and she originated here so at least part of it is true."
Hitoshi blinked "Wow."
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:03 am

syaoran blinked
"wow, no wonder she is a priestess"

"this place si giving me the chills, lets go talk with eh cat and the kid."
kurogane said
"su-"
kuroko was cut off by a voice in his head.
"i know you here." it said kuroko felt slightly dizzy
he almost fell over when he regained balance
"sure, lets go..." he said. kurogane blinked and headed for the exit
kuroko followed then stopped
his site flashed to a red and he saw the flashback from when he first set eyes on his mother, a seal was farming on her head, more like, being carved.
she randomly expolded
kuroko fell to his knees and held his head.
"what the..." kurogane wipped around and looked at kuroko
"you alright?" he said looking serious
"ye...yeah...." he got up and turned
he saw a sharp glimmer as like a knife
he squinted his eyes and got up
he grabbed kurogane and left the room quickly, slamming the door.
they walked to sonnes room and opened the door.
"hey kurogane.kuroko." syaoran blinked at them
kuroko was looking down the hall still.
kurogane looked at him
"your starting to freak me out."
"i'm starting to freak my self out...i think i'll go check on the twins...." he said with a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:09 am

Sonne nodded "Yeah though i think there's a lot more to her story than just what was in the rumor, there always is."
Hitoshi tilted his head "Meaning?"
she looked at him "Meaning that she's more powerful than the story lets known, she might be dealing with something that happened a while back that was never mentioned in the story, those type of things."
Sonne looked at the door as it opened and smiled "Hey guys."
Hitoshi grinned and waved
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:20 am

"hey" kurogane blinked
kuroko walked back to the room and looked in there and sighed with relief
"man.. why am i so scared tonight..." he asked himself quietly
jaken mewed
kuroko flung around and fell on his ass
"omg dont do that jaken." jaken laughed
"sorry want some company?" i had a strange feeling earlier." he blinked
"strange?" he asked
"wake the boys up and get them to sonnes room." jaken said
kuroko poked yuui, he woke up immidently.
"okay off to sonnes room!"
"you were awake the whole time??"
"yah" he snickered and walked to sonnes room
kuroko stood next to fais bed
"i dotn wanna wake him though jaken.." he blinked
"then carry him and hurry up we need to explain things."
kuroko sighed and gently picked fai up and carried him to sonnes room and walked in
kurogane shut the door
"what is it? you guys..." he asked
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 am

Sonne walked over to the bed and slid Aiko and Mokona to one side of the bed "Here you can lay Fay down on the bed." she took off her hat "Why am i getting a i'm really going to hate this creepy feeling?"
Hitoshi nodded "I don't like this place already but it's definetly getting worse. what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:33 am

"theres ssoemthing in the basement."
kuroko said
"actually, i want to have him close right now, specially since theres crap going on."
jaken mewed and looked at the door and sued a magic seal on ti
"safty measures. we all sleep in the same room. also, creepy feeling, really bad. not only do i feel a outrageous amount of demonic energy fromt he outskirts, but a smell of dead. there something going on here kuroko.
johnny jumped ont he window sill
"so, you got ti to? i knew i wasnt the only one." he said
"the outskirts have been reeking of dead, not only that, so has the church. ever since the executions from last month. we killed about 5 of the other citys popes, infact they weren't even human.they were infected by the demons , like most popes get, but these guys were pretty bad, ever since then, the guards have been uptight and cloudy minded. they cant see the safty measures, a dead army can get out of control if not controlled with full power, and they think the king can do it perfectly with only 42% of him power."
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 am

Fay woke up and yawned "What's going on? I don't like this feeling i'm getting."
Sonne glared at Johnny and grabbed him "Why didn't you mention this earlier?! It would of been useful to know!"
Hitoshi grabbed Sonne and pulled her away from Johnny as Aiko woke up and rushed over to Hitoshi and Sonne
Sonne blinked "That's it, the other popes what demon were they infected with exactly? I've heard that some demons are able to control people's minds after they die, those demons would be able to change the people they are controlling and no one would be the wiser. or it could be that the guards have stopped believing in the popes and think their useless now since they keep getting infected."
Fay blinked "Ok that i can understand but why me instead of someone else that's powerful?"
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 am

"becuase, your the only one who can control the dead! aside from skyler, the one who stole your power, hes the demon, hes using your guises powers to manipulate the deads minds ,thinking its the king. and his owbn magic an bring back the memories of certain people."
johnny scratched his head
"happy ?"
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:07 am

Sonne blinked "Ok that definetly makes more sense."
Hitoshi shrugged "Either way i don't care, i don't like this place and now i know why and it still doesn't change how i feel about this place."
Aiko nodded as Hitoshi picked her up.
Fay yawned "Ok so we really need to take skyler then since he's doing all this and to get our powers back." he grumbled "Still could of told us this earlier though."
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:12 am

johnny glared
"so baby wanna put that man down?" he looked at kuroko
"how bout no?" he grumbled in responce
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:26 am

Fay growled and glared at Johnny "Don't call Kuroko baby, in fact don't talk to him at all."
Sonne blinked and grabbed Johnny and shoved him out of the room "Out! Now!"
Hitoshi tilted his head
Back to top Go down
Kryu

Kryu

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 am

kuroko blinked at fay
"uh?"
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:34 am

Fay scratched his head and smiled "Sorry i just really don't like guys like him that won't leave people alone especially after they've been told to."
Sonne sat in the chair as Aiko climbed into her lap and Hitoshi stood next to the chair "How long is this feeling going to last?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saramine country   saramine country - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saramine country
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next