Tsubasa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

travel through different worlds, seeking out a answer or item

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regen country

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonne

Sonne

Regen country - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:24 am

Sonne blinked and looked at kuro and shook her head and fixed her hair "I don't even want to know what's between you two."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 am

Kurogane looked at sonne
"its nothing, i assure-" he was cute off by fay hugging him
"nothing??~~ but what about all those times in outo?? at the barrr~~ you know! ~<3" fay was back to his regular self after finally being able to see kurogane over 4 hours.
"did you ever go to one with tomoyo??" fay blinked at kurogane curiously.
"no! she doesnt like those places!" he barked.
Back to top Go down
https://tsubasa-vampirerain.forumotion.com
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:32 am

Sonne sighed "Sure nothing, well time for me to go back to the meeting." she left shaking her head
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:36 am

kurogane frowned and fay let go of him, they followed behind her and arrived at the dining room, where everyone was seated
"took you forever.." kyle blinked
"do i wanna know what happned?" koyan asked ,shaking his head.
"knowing those 2, you never do." yuuko teased.
sakura looked at sonne.
"theres a spot over here you can sit as sonne" she smiled
faian motioned to have sonne come sit in between the 2. of them
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:39 am

Sonne looked at Koyan "No you don't." she smiled and sat down in between Faian and Sakura
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:47 am

Fai sat next to kurogane who sat on the right side of syaoran.
"well, shall the meeting start?"
the king smiled at the group
"right now, the other clan, licht is planning to meet us on the field in 4 months.
but with the army we have now, there no hope of winning, even with yuuko's people.
we need more soldiers, that we can count on. the king never launches himself into battle, because if he did.. its be check mate. which means, we loose.if they kill the king, us vampires, are done for.
or i should say you vampires, including my daughter and wife. me and my son are mortal.
we'd ask the vampire twins, but they have matters to attend to at the current time. we need yuuko's group, accompanied by sonne, to find more soldiers from different worlds.this can make you all heros of this world, not that you desire that, but it might be a good benefit if you are here ever again." kurosain finished off, taking a sip if his wine.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:53 am

Sonne blinked and looked at the king "Will we be going by ourselves to recruit people or be going in groups or all together to the cities within the worlds? It would be best if we recruited in small groups because it would be faster and it would also show the people that it's for real instead of it being a joke as if one person were to go by themselves to recruit, people wouldn't take them seriously because they'd have no one there to back them up."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:57 am

"we have a problem if you do that dont we mokona?" yuuko chuckled and laid her head on her hands who were in the air cus her elbows were on the table.
"since all of my group is from different worlds, we need mokona with them, so they can communicate. it they didnt need mokona, i'd back up the idea." yuuko smiled
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:02 am

Sonne blinked "Sure now you tell me well it was worth a shot anyway, so then all together it is then."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:05 am

"Uncle, would you mind if i went along?" jaken looked at kurosain
"yuuko, do you want them traveling with jaken?" kurosain looked at yuuko.
"its all up to them. and sonne."
she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 am

Sonne looked at Jaken "He can come if the others agree."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:11 am

Kurogane frowned
"to me, i think he might be a burden to much in battle, we have enough people as it is."
jaken shot a nasty glare at kurogane.
"i slightly agree with kuro" fay said with a apologizing look on his face.
"what about their training?" kyle spoke up
"that'll have to wait." jane said.
"this is more important" the king spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 am

Sonne shook her head "He might be a bit of a burden but he'd also be helping at the same time, when the other vampires see that one of the royal family is there to help us out they'll see that the royal family is branching out and helping out instead of sitting on their butt's and doing nothing so in affect to seeing that they will join and help us out and also help us recruit more people. No offense by my words. Plus Jaken can help us if we get attacked because he can fight just as well as i can and you guys are only in training to learn to be masters, he's already a master. If he gets to be a burden i'll just string him up and drag him back here and catch up to you guys as soon as i can."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:21 am

kurogane mumbled something under his breath, syaoran caught it and sighed.
Jaken smiled "thank you for standing up for me miss sonne."
"then is settled. we leave tomarrow afternoon." yuuko said
"shall we eat then?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:25 am

Sonne looked at Jaken "Don't thank me i'm only doing what the best option is at the moment." she blinked and looked out a window "Excuse me for a bit." she got up and went outside.
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:30 am

Fay tilted his head and then looked irritated as his stomach growled.
"soundsly like fay isnt craving human food." yuuko teased.
"hush witch." he grunted and blushed
yuuko giggled.
"kuroopoo, hes grumpyyy, might wanna feed him." she continued teasing.
kurogane got up and grabbed fay by the back of the coat and dragged him out
"be right back!" he barked and grumbled.
"why didnt you ask jaken earlier?" kurogane asked, pulling up his sleeve.
"i'm not gonna bite some guy i just met's neck."he frowned
kurogane held his wrist out for fay
fay bit it, drawing blood.
kurogane sighed.
"this is getting old you know, i feed you ever day now, i feel like I'm giving up a liver to someone everyday." kurogane looked at fay.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 am

Sonne sat on a bench as a male with black hair dressed in black baggy clothing walked up to her "Hello again Sonne."
She sighed "What news do you have Ari?"
he looked at her "You always know that i come to you with news. Well your family finally figured out it was you and now their hunting you down and your last living brother is missing his play toy. Oh and good news your father killed himself because of it all."
she glared at him "I don't care if he's missing me and where it concerns my father he deserved his fate now go I was in the middle of something when you interrupted."
he bowed and handed her a packet "As you wish mi'lady." he spun on his heel and vanished as Sonne stood up and sighed "Great this will make things a lot harder."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:48 am

"fay... you seem hungrier then usual...you alright?" kurogane looked him
fay released his grip from kurogane's wist and looked at him, blood dripping from his mouth to his chin.
he looked slightly dizzy.
"fay?" kurogane asked
"huh?" fay blinked and looked more stable.
then he suddenly fell, getting caught by kurogane
"you alright?" kurogane asked again.
"i dont know. something about one of those vampires has been weakening my strength." fay said.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:50 am

Sonne stashed the packet away and went back inside and took her seat again
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 am

fay gained stability and looked at kurogane
"your sure your good to stand?" he said worried.
"yep" fay chuckled
"why you so worried??" he smiled warmingly
"i dont need the person i sacrificed my arm for to die. it would of been a waste." kurogane grinned
"lets head back in." fay snickered

they walked back in and took their seats.
"sooo...." yuuko blinked.
"what took you 3 so long? " she said with a o.o look
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:56 am

Sonne looked at Yuuko "Personal matters to attend to and as for those 2 i wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:02 am

"definitely not personal" fay snickered
"for me maybe." kurogane grunted
"for you on the other hand, it was abit. since i am a "personal" self serving bar for some people." kurogane frowned at fay.
"umm.. tmi" the sisters said.

most of the group finished their food quiet quickly.
"good bye our family and yuukos friends" kurosain said waving and turning around and heading out, the 2 kids following
faian hugged her nephews and nieces then hugged sonne.
"good luck on the journey." she whispered and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:04 am

Sonne blinked and hugged faian back "thanks" she waved "It was a pleasure and an honor to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jaken
Admin
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:05 am

the king eyed sonne
"sonnee?~~ you finished yet?" jenifer asked
"yeh, we wanna show the guests their rooms and we want you to come to!" jane said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sonne

Sonne

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:08 am

Sonne blinked and looked at the king weirdly (I don't wanna know why he's eyeing me.) she thought, she looked over at Jenifer and Jane "I'm done, and ok should be fun." she looked at the barely touched food then stood up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regen country   Regen country - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regen country
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next